Saturday, March 21, 2015

Last Thursday I decide to go to Joann store and I bought a material and eyelets for this new project that I am trying to make and get ready for this coming up new events on August. I know it's still far, but this is the time to build my inventory while my Etsy is not that busy.


Yesterday, I cut my materials into sizes of 4.5" x 5.5". Cutting material is so fun but challenging. I can't cut straight using scissor. I prefer using this roller cutter.

I try to do something else beside knitting and crocheting. Love to sew too. Back to my project. Next I am turning these into a little handy Doggie bag dispenser. Any dog needs one of this.



Today, I just finished 12 of them and I am making 16 more.

I will add this item(s) at my Etsy shop. Don't forget to stop by at my shop at HandaMade.etsy.com also visit my new website at HandaMadeDesigns.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment